1. Combine soy sauce, dark soy sauce and cornstarch to make marinade
2. Marinade chicken for at least 10 minutes
3. Combine ketchup, broth and chile garlic sauce to make sauce
4. Heat wok over high heat and add oil
5. When hot, add chiles for about 20 seconds
6. Add chicken, bell peppers and onions and fry until the chicken is not pink in the center
7. Add sauce and cook another minute before removing from heat
Serve with brown rice
Weight: ~930 grams
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 193 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.5g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 263.1mg||81 %|
|Sodium 1797.8mg||62 %|
|Potassium 3104.8mg||82 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.8g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 60.1g|
|Protein 116.2g||166 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 922
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!