1. Heat oil on medium in a sauté pan for the fish.
2. Rub fish fillets with oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place in pan, skin side facing up.
4. Turn the fish over after 3 minutes.
5. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until done. Do not overcook the fish. It is done when the flesh springs back.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (862g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 289.7mg||89 %|
|Sodium 655.3mg||23 %|
|Potassium 1992.9mg||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 355.6g||105 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.1g||52 %|
|Sugars, other 342.6g|
|Protein 102.7g||147 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1961
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!