1. Cook rice according to package directins, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic to pan, cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. add tomato to pan; cook 2 minutes.
4. Add vinegar and the next 6 ingredients(through red pepper) to pan; cook for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in 1/4 cup water, beans, and pepperauce; bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (157g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 138.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 362.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.6g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 40.2g|
|Protein 8.3g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 235
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!