1. Slice cucumber very finely into transparently thin slices. Place in bowl and sprinkle with salt.
2. Cover with plate and force out all juices from cucumber. Let stand for several hours.
3. Make dressing: Season boiled water with salt and pepper. Add the sugar and vinegar, stir until dissolved.
4. Rinse cucumber and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
5. Pour dressing over cucumber and chill with chopped dill.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (488g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 11.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 184.3mg||6 %|
|Potassium 549.2mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 12.2g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 120
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!