1) With a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl, until smooth. Stir in herbs, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
2) Spread bread slices with cream cheese mixture.
3) Take the thinly sliced cucumbers and layer them over half of the bread slices. Top with additional herbs, if desired.
4) Top with remaining bread slices, remove crusts if desired and cut each sandwich into 3 pieces.
5) Serve immediately or cover and store up to 24 hours, covered with a damp papertowel so that they won't dry out.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (109g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 143 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.9g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 44.2mg||14 %|
|Sodium 832.9mg||29 %|
|Potassium 147.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 9.5g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 195
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.