1. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large soup pot.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the squash, broth, curry powder and salt and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the squash is tender, about 15 minutes.
5. Remove the soup a form the heat, stir in the honey, and puree until smooth in the pot using an immersion blender or in two batches in a regular blender.
6. Taste and season with salt if necessary.
To serve, ladle the soup into serving bowls and drizzle with yogurt.
Optional - saute chicken and throw it in.
Double option - throw in some fresh ginger
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (570g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 34 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 2.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 1515.6mg||52 %|
|Potassium 1478.9mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 38.5g|
|Protein 14g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!