1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the chicken on a baking sheet, drizzle with the coconut oil, and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
4. Remove the chicken from the oven and cut it into cubes. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Combined the mayonnaise, grapes, cashews, celery, red onion, carrots, salt, and curry powder in a bowl.
6. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours, before serving.
7. Sprinkle with fresh chopped mint right before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (254g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 131.5mg||40 %|
|Sodium 393.2mg||14 %|
|Potassium 634.7mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 52.6g||75 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 259
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!