1. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil and curry powder in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2-5 minutes.
3. Stir in onions for 9 minutes. Then add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
4. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat with curry oil.
5. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
6. Pour coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar into the pan, and stir to combine.
7. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately one hour.
8. Serve over cooked rice.
Alternately step 6-7: Put all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (497g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 185 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.6g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g||79 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 105.2mg||32 %|
|Sodium 525.2mg||18 %|
|Potassium 864.2mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 30.2g|
|Protein 47g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 507
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!