1. Make rice ( in rice cooker)
2. Melt butter in skillet over med hot.
3. Cook onions and garlic in pan until onions are translucent. 2 to 3 min.
4. Add chicken and cook approximately 30seconds.
5. Stir in curry paste until chicken is evenly coated.
6. Add chutney and tomatos.
7. Continue to cook until the chicken is no longer pink in center approx. 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (664g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 183 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.3g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 209.5mg||64 %|
|Sodium 315.2mg||11 %|
|Potassium 987mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.9g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 57.6g|
|Protein 71.1g||102 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 723
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.