1. Put sausages in a large pot and cover with cold water. Boil for 5 minutes or until sausages are half way cooked. Drain sausages and allow to cool slightly
2. Remove the skin off the sausages (leaving the meat in tact) then slice (1cm thick). Put aside.
3. Wash pot out and then heat oil. Fry diced onion, garlic & chilli until slightly coloured.
4. Add curry powder and fry for 2 minutes (or until you can smell the spice cook).
5. Add canned tomato and canned carrots (juice and all). Bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Return sliced Sausages to the curry and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Add Frozen Pea's and apple and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
8. Serve with rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (316g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 463 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.4g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.1g|
|Cholesterol 118.3mg||36 %|
|Sodium 1095.7mg||38 %|
|Potassium 679.6mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 10.1g|
|Protein 27.6g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 630
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.