One of my favourites that nobody else likes, if your not me then you are making this at your own risk
1. Place sausages into a pot of boiling water and simmer for five minutes
2. Remove skin and slice into 5cm pieces, set aside
3. Melt butter over medium heat and add onion
4. Cook until onion is soft
5. Then add curry and flour and stir
6. Add milk, salt and pepper
7. Add sausages and egg to mixture
8. Cook mixture stirring constantly until it thickens to desired consistency
Serve with rice or vegetables
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (409g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 507 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 56.4g||75 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g||101 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.1g|
|Cholesterol 156.1mg||48 %|
|Sodium 1439.9mg||50 %|
|Potassium 800mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 35.5g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 712
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.