1. Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add onion and cook, covered over a medium high heat stiring
frequently until the onion is soft but not browned.
3. Add curry powder and stir fry for about 30 seconds or until
it smells divine.
4. Crumble the tofu with your hands and add to the pan. Stir
well then cover and cook for a few minutes – you just want to
warm the tofu through.
5. Add spinach and stir until spinach has just started to wilt.
6. Season generously with sea salt, pepper and a big squeeze
of lemon juice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (204g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 99.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 694.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 8.7g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 86
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.