1) Combine yogurt, curry, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; squeeze bag to mix. Cut 3 shallow slits in each chicken breast. Add chicken, cilantro sprigs, and garlic to bag, squeezing to coat chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Combine remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, nectarines, and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a bowl; toss gently. Cover and set aside.
3) Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4) Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt; place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill for 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut chicken across the grain into thin slices.
5) Place 1/3 cup nectarine chutney in center of each flatbread. Divide chicken evenly among flatbreads. Top each with 4 cucumber slices, 1/4 cup arugula, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons red onion; roll up. Cut each wrap in half diagonally.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.7mg||0 %|
|Sodium 24.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 158.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 57
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!