1. Clean the meat with vinegar and water
2. Season the mean with salt and pepper
3. Blend onion, green onion and garlic (add half a scotch bonnet?) and put on meat
4. Add curry powder and thyme
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum
6. Heat oil and curry powder. Add meat to brown oh high fire
7. Lower heat to medium and add 4 cups of boiling water
8. Cook until soft. Add boiling water if necessary
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1606g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 23.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 581.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 20.1g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 110
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!