• Put together Flour / Salt / Olive Oil/ Sugar in one bowl
• Put together Water / Yeast in a separate bowl and watch until bubbles form and there is movement.
• Mix all ingredients together with a rubber spatula.
• Form into a ball, turn out on a floured surface, flour hands and knead until smooth 5-10 min; if dough is dry add Olive Oil, if wet add Flour.
• Form into ball & place in lightly greased bowl & rub a little Olive Oil on ball so it will not develop a skin surface / cover with dishtowel & let sit 1-2 hours to rise.
• Saute 8 whole Garlic Cloves on median high heat for 2/3 min (oil will start to pop) lower to medium low,
• Add one can Tomatoe Paste and one large can Crushed San Marzeno tomatoes & mix together
• Add one full circle of olive oil in saucepan and one full circle dry french white wine vermouth, stir well
• Add one whole small onion (skin & top and bottom removed), two to three garden carrots whole (carrots, onion, garlic cloves to be removed later) let simmer on medium low for sixty minutes while dough is rising.
• Add more tomatoes if needed, if additional liquid is needed only add chicken or vegetable broth.
• Punch down the dough and knead if you like / divide & flatten into 12' - 14' pizza's.
• Lightly grease the dough with Olive Oil & sprinkle Parmesan Cheese.
• Sprinkle Corn Meal on the pizza stone & transfer pizza to the stone via a pizza skin (wooden paddle) and lightly bake for 5 minutes.
• Remove dough and spread Tomato Sauce, fresh chopped basil, and your choice of Cheese (Mozzarella, Jarlberg, White Jack, Fotina, Assiago)
• Bake once again for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted ~~at; 475-500.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 94 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 482mg||17 %|
|Potassium 876.1mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.9g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 70.5g|
|Protein 12g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 444
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!