1. Add water and daal to slow cooker.
2. Add salt and chili powder. Cook on high heat for 8-10 hours. If there's a lot of water in the morning, let it keep cooking.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over med heat. Add cumin. Add onion and cook until light brown.
4. Mix in ginger, garlic, and turmeric powder.
5. Add tomatoes and cook until reddish-brown.
6. Add masala to rajma in the morning.
7. Add salt and mirch to taste, then add garam masala.
8. Garnish with cilantro.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 67.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 11
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.