* Fill up Caquelon heater by removing lid and pouring in about 30ml spirits,
try lighting it, let it warm up 3min, extinguish and place on table.
* Mix Kirsch, Maizena, Nuez Moscada, and Peppar in small mustard glass.
* Cut Rolls into cubes of bread, (3 by 3 by 3cm).
(Important that all bread pieces have crust so forks can stick).
Place in basket for serving. Then grate the Gruyere cheese.....
* Use one latex glove to rub the garlic on bottom inside stoneware Caquelon.
* Place readymade cheese-mix under hot water for 1 minute.
Cut open plastic container and squeeze into Caquelon and add 100ml dry wine .
* Stir continuously with wooden spoon until smelted.
Then add 100g grated Gruyere and stir while smelting.
Towards end add Kirsch and Maizena mix, still stirring - About 15 min.
* Turn down flame to LOW and have Caquelon heater lit on table.
Place finished Fondue on the stand.
* Everybody places a handfull of bread pieces on their own plate.
You stick a fork through soft part of bread into the crust,
dip it into the smelted cheese mix, and enjoy....
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (632g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 146 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 55mg||17 %|
|Sodium 187.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 320.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 10.8g|
|Protein 15.3g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 522
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.