1. Prepare Pasta as Directed - Drain.
2. Mix - All Ingredients Together , Except Crumbs.
3. Place in a 9 X 13 Casserole Dish.
4. Sprinkle with your Preferred Amount of Crumbs.
5. Spray with Butter Flavor , Butter Replacement Spray , NOT Cooking OilSpray.
6. Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-30 Minutes
Comments: Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole is a recipe devised by my DH on one ofhis kick the shelves and thats whats for dinner nights. It has become afamily favorite.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1924g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1968 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 218.7g||292 %|
|Saturated Fat 105.7g||529 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 60.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 25.9g|
|Cholesterol 772.7mg||238 %|
|Sodium 11900.5mg||410 %|
|Potassium 2639.9mg||69 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 457.7g||135 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 446.7g|
|Protein 209g||299 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4645
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.