Directions for Dark Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
2. Place semi-sweet chips, dark chocolate, and coconut oil in double boiler on medium heat and stir until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Place chia seeds and hot water in large bowl. Whisk together and let stand for 3 minutes. Stir until mixture is gel like. Using an electric mixer, add coconut yogurt, sugar, and vanilla and continue beating until well blended. With mixer on low, add melted chocolate and blend.
4. In a medium bowl combine baking mix and sift in cocoa powder. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients with mixer on low setting.
5. Pour mixture into baking pan and bake for 30–35 minutes. Cool completely—this is very important, otherwise they will crumble. Once cooled, cut into 2½-inch squares.
Optional: Add 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder for an “adult” brownie; fold in ½ cup chopped nuts after adding dry ingredients.
Directions for Chocolate Agave Sauce
1. In double boiler pan, place chocolate chips over low heat. Stir until melted. Add agave nectar, coconut milk, and vanilla and continue stirring until combined.
Directions for Assembly
1. Place brownie on dessert plate. Top with large scoop of Vanilla Almond Milk frozen dessert. Drizzle with Chocolate Agave Sauce and top with chopped nuts.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 241 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.7g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 1.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 63.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 240.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 14.2g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 331
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!