This makes 3 loaves.
1. Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl, cover and let cool.
2. Grease loaf span.
3. Sift dry ingredients together..
4. Beat sugar and egg together and add to dates, alternatively with the sifted ingredients.
5. Dredge nuts in a small amount of flour and stir into batter.
6. Pour or spoon into prepared pan, smooth out evenly, cover lightly, let rise for 20 minutes.
7. While batter is rising, preheat oven to 325?F.
8. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
9.Turn out onto cooling rack to cool.
Serve with butter or cream chesse. Wonderful with pineapple cream cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 15.9mg||5 %|
|Sodium 4576.8mg||158 %|
|Potassium 155.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 38.4g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 220
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!