1. Preheat oven to 220°C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
3. Add dates, sugar, cinnamon to the bowl.
4. Add milk (start with 1 cup and add more if required). Mix to a dough.
5. Knead gently.
6. Sprinkle a bit of flour onto a baking tray.
7. Press mixture onto the baking tray. Make roughly into a rectangle shape.
8. Cut into 12 pieces.
9. Brush tops with milk.
10. Bake for 10 min or until tops are golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 16.4mg||5 %|
|Sodium 4396.6mg||152 %|
|Potassium 430.4mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 41.3g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 261
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.