1. Heat the broth over low heat.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and cook the mushrooms until soft.
3. Put the mushrooms and the liquid in a bowl and set aside.
4. Add the remaining 1 tablespoons oil to skillet, and cook the onions for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the rice,coating it with oil, about 2 minutes.
6. When the rice has taken on a pale, golden color, add the wine, stirring constantly until it is fully absorbed.
7. Add 1/2 cup broth to the rice, and stir until the broth is absorbed.
8. Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time, stirring continuously, until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender-firm.
9. Remove from heat, and stir in mushrooms with their liquid, butter, thyme, and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (468g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 695 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 77.2g||103 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g||73 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 37.4g|
|Cholesterol 26.3mg||8 %|
|Sodium 500.6mg||17 %|
|Potassium 235.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 34.8g|
|Protein 9.5g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 905
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.