1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lightly beat eggs. Mix flour, milk, eggs, and nutmeg. Leave batter a little lumpy.
3. Melt butter in 12-inch cast iron skillet. When the butter is very hot, pour in batter evenly in skillet.
4. Transfer to oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
5. Sprinkle with sugar and return briefly to oven. Remove and sprinkle with lemon juice and serve with jelly/jam/marmalade (optional).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 219 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.3g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 559.9mg||172 %|
|Sodium 260.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 210.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 22.6g|
|Protein 18.1g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 382
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!