1. Combine shrimp, Creole seasoning, chicken and coat nicely in a big bowl.
2. Heat your oil in a big cast iron pot or anything you have. (A paella pan works great!)
3. Turn the heat to high.
4. Add onion, pepper, and celery. Cook 3 min. stirring constantly.
5. Turn heat down and add garlic, chopped tomatoes, bay leaves, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
6. Reduce heat to med-low and add rice and broth. Cook 15-20 min.
7. Add shrimp, chicken, and sausage when rice is tender.
8. When meat is tender, check seasoning.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (539g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.7g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 286.1mg||88 %|
|Sodium 710.3mg||24 %|
|Potassium 754.5mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 35.5g|
|Protein 48.2g||69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 451
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!