Pico de Gallo salsa
1. Throw all ingredients into bowl and give it stir.
1. Slice up avocados and add to bowl. Add green onions and lemon juice. And mash together
1. Pour some oil in a pan, heat, and then saute onions and corn. And then throw in the shredded chicken and taco sauce.
2. Mix it all up and heat through.
3. Bring over to the tortillas and assemble.
4. Spread refried beans on tortilla, sprinkle cheese on top, add filling and then roll it up.
5. Heat up some frying oil in a pan and then add the chimichangas to the pan.
6. Enjoy :-)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1078g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 1137 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 126.4g||168 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.8g||159 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 71.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.2g|
|Cholesterol 95.3mg||29 %|
|Sodium 5105.9mg||176 %|
|Potassium 3982.5mg||105 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 135.4g||40 %|
|Dietary Fiber 50.3g||201 %|
|Sugars, other 85.1g|
|Protein 43.9g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1728
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!