1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and eggs. Mix well. Add vanilla and milk and incorporate well.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to the wet mix and stir well. Spread two-thirds of the mixture into the prepared pan. Set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan, combine all fudge ingredients and melt completely over medium heat.
5. Pour fudge over the prepared cookie mixture in the pan.
6. Drop spoonfulls of the remaining cookie dough over the top of the fudge. It won't cover it completely.
7. Bake for 25 minutes. If the top is getting brown after 15 minutes, then cover with foil. Let the bars cool completely before cutting so the insides don't run everywhere.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (210g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 358 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.8g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.6g||118 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 217.2mg||67 %|
|Sodium 293.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 342.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.3g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 76.5g|
|Protein 12g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 715
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!