1. Heat cooking oil for deep-frying in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
2. Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and gently separate the cooked egg white from the yolk and move yolk to a medium bowl.
4. Coat the cooked egg white in flour, eggs, and panko bread crumbs.
5. Carefully place eggs into the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
6. Remove from pan and drain excess oil on a paper towel.
7. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mash until smooth.
8. Fill a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with yolk mixture and pipe mixture back into the fried egg white, dust with paprika, and serve!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (228g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 237 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.3g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 426.4mg||131 %|
|Sodium 418.3mg||14 %|
|Potassium 265.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 43.1g|
|Protein 17.3g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 481
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.