Mix the sea salt with sugara, tarragon, garted leon peel and white peppercorns. Sporead evenly ove rtthe Salmon fillets. Place under a glass dish, over with plastic qrap and refigerate for at leats an hour. After amrinating, rinse the brine from the fish ander cold running water, past dry, leave to rest for another 2 hours.
1. Place the pan on a large induction ring and L10 and heat with the lid off until water balling happens.
2. Put 10g chips in the bottom, put the plate over the chips and the lid on. Reduce to L8.
3. leave for 4 minutes; Use the IR to check the outside temperature at the base, should be about 200-215?C.
4. Put the fish in, with a thermometer in the centre, and oil the grill so the fish does not stick,
5. Let the fish cook and infuse for 20 minutes before checking, say Demeyere.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (245g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 96.2mg||30 %|
|Sodium 77.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 860.5mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 34.7g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 249
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!