1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease a 18 x 28 cm baking dish.
3. Combine first 4 ingredients. Mix well. Press into pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Combine condensed milk, and butter, stir over medium heat until boiling, reduce heat, stir constantly a further 5 minutes. Spread over base, bake a further 10 mins. Cool.
5. Spread melted chocolate over the top. Refrigerate until set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 19.9mg||6 %|
|Sodium 121.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 128.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 33g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!