1. Peel the hard boiled eggs (this can sometimes be a little difficult. Sometimes it helps to hold under a little cold running water.
2. Cut peeled eggs in half, lengthwise.
3. Slip out yolks.
4. Mash yolks with fork. Mix seasonings and salad dressing with yolks.
5. Refill the whites with the egg yolk mixture, heaping it up slightly. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Store in fridge, covered with plastic wrap, till ready to serve.
To hard boil eggs and peel them:
1. Place eggs in bowl of warm water to prevent shells from cracking. Fill pan with enough water to come at least 1 inch above eggs. Heat to boiling.
2, With spoon, transfer eggs from warm water to boiling water. Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
3. Immediately cool in cold water. Tap egg to crackle shell. Roll between hands to loosen. Shell, then peel. Hold under running cold water to help ease off shelf.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 190.7mg||59 %|
|Sodium 120.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 71.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 5.9g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 77
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!