1. Place eggs in a saucepan. Do not crowd them.
2. Cover with cold water. Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
3. Turn the heat on high. When the water starts to boil, turn the heat down enough to maintain a simmer.
4. Simmer for 12 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and put it in the sink. Run cold water into the pan until the eggs no longer feel warm to the touch. Add a few ice cubes to cool quickly. Drain.
5. To peel, gently tap each egg on the countertop. Roll egg between palms of hands. Peel off eggshell, starting at the large end. Sometimes hard-cooked eggs are hard to peel; be gentle.
6. Halve hard-cooked eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in the food processor. Add mayonnaise,mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper; process until mixture is smooth.
7. Put the yolk mixture into a decorating bag that has been fitted with a large star tip. Twist the top closed. Squeeze some egg yolk mixture into each egg half. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 268.1mg||83 %|
|Sodium 182.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 88.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 107
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!