1) Boil eggs in water on high.
2) Mix mayonnaise, white vinegar, dijon mustard, salt and pepper (Filling).
3) Lower heat to low and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat and let it sit for 14 minutes.
5) Wash in cold water for 1 minute.
6) Remove shells and slice in half lengthwise.
7) Remove yolks and add to filling.
8) Add back filling to eggs.
9) Sprinkle paprika.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 12.6mg||4 %|
|Sodium 326.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 288.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 10.1g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 125
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!