1. In your measuring cup, measure out the warm water. Add the sugar and yeast. Wait 10 minutes to make sure the yeast is alive and foaming at the top.
2. Add your salt, olive oil and bread flour to a large bowl or mixing bowl. Stir together.
3. Add your yeast/water mixture. Stir together to form a dough. Knead on a floured surface for 10 minutes, OR put your dough hook on your mixer and let the mixer do the work for you. Once done, split it into two dough balls and place them in an bowl that has been sprayed with cooking spray or wiped down with olive oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
4. For a shorter rise time and using the whole 2 and 1/4 tsp. of yeast, allow to rise 75 minutes. For a longer rise time and about 1 tsp of yeast, store in the fridge for 1-2 days.
5. Roll out each dough ball into a 12? circle. Add toppings. Preheat oven with a pizza stone to 500 degrees. Or use a cookie sheet with parchment around 450 degrees. Bake 7-10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (401g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 63 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 597.4mg||21 %|
|Potassium 110.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 69
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!