1. Place quinoa and 160ml water in a saucepan over a high heat. Bring to the boil, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned all over and cooked through. Set aside in a heatproof bowl.
3. To make the dressing: place all the ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
4. Place the tomato, spring onion, cucumber, walnuts, rocket leaves, mint and cooked quinoa in a mixing bowl and toss gently to combine. Add the dressing to the salad and toss gently to coat.
5. then mix all ingredients in a bowl
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (494g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 637 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.8g||94 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 34.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2977.7mg||103 %|
|Potassium 808.3mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.2g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 52.3g|
|Protein 15.6g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 902
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!