A note from BigOven: You're using an outdated version of the BigOven iPad app. Upgrade to the all-new universal app by looking for BigOven in the App Store today! This outdated legacy app will be going away by February 28, 2017, as we focus our efforts on the universal app that runs on iPhone and iPad. Don't worry, all your BigOven information transfers instantly to the new app when you sign in.
1. Prepare boiling water canner. Heat jars and lids in simmering water until ready for use. Do not boil. Set bans aside.
2. Trim off ends of green beans and discard. Wash.
3. Combine vinegar, water and salt in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve salt.
4. Pack beans, dill and garlic in jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace at the top.
5. Ladle hot liquid over bean, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
6. Remove air bubbles. Wipe rim, center hot lid on jar. Apply band and adjust until fit is fingertip tight.
7. Process filled jars in a boiling water canner for 10 minutes, adjusting for altitude. Remove jars and cool. Check for seal after 24 hours. Lids should not flex up and down when center is pressed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 162.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 3509.9mg||92 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 105.5g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 46.3g||185 %|
|Sugars, other 59.2g|
|Protein 24.8g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 611
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!