1. Cook pasta as directed, drain
2. Chop the celery, onion and pickles and mix with the pasta.
3. In medium bowl, mix together mayo, mustard, vinegar or dill pickle juice, salt, pepper, chives, dill weed and parsley.
4. Mix dressing with pasta and vegies until well combined.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (376g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 298 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.1g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 105.3mg||32 %|
|Sodium 631.5mg||22 %|
|Potassium 1058.2mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 40.2g|
|Protein 24g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 552
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!