Ingredients for 0.85kg (30 oz) at 100% (Net quantity)
400g / 14oz semolina flour fine
100g / 3.5oz flour white
200g / 7oz eggs
50g / 2oz egg yolk
1 x / 1 x concentrate of dill
50ml / 1.75fl.oz water
Preparation / Pacotize
1. Pacotize one portion of the concentrate of dill with olive oil.
2. Thaw it by warming on low heat.
1. Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl and knead for approx. 5 minutes to obtain an elastic dough, which can be used immediately.
2. Roll out the dough with a pasta machine and cut to desired length.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Cook in boiling water as usual.
1. These noodles are excellent with seafood dishes.
2. The dough is made without artificial colour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 146.3mg||45 %|
|Sodium 30.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 43mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 81
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!