1. Slice cucumbers lengthwise into quarters; add to sterilized jars along with the dill.
2. Boil liquids and seasonings to dissolve the salt then cool.
3. Pour over pickles and let sit on counter for three days shaking or turning them occasionally.
4. Refrigerate for up to one year.
5. Please do not try to use the regular grocery store cucumbers, they have wax on them and they will not turn out. You can use grocery store pickling cucumbers as they are not waxed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3357g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 20772.6mg||716 %|
|Potassium 3166.3mg||83 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 93.1g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 80.7g|
|Protein 16.4g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 440
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!