1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Put Psyllium husks in water and set aside.
3. Pulse all the remaining ingredients, using a food processor.
4. Add the Psyllium gel and continue to pulse until mixed.
5. Then divide them evenly into 12 muffin top molds.
6. Bake until edges turn brown and when you insert a toothpick at the center, it comes out clean. Remove and let
the bread cool for about 15 minutes. Top with sesame seeds if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 640 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.1g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 40.2g||201 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 474.5mg||146 %|
|Sodium 681.2mg||23 %|
|Potassium 254.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 700
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!