Imagine a delicious, full of flavor, color, and nutritious meal! This recipe is more than that. It is super easy to prepare and a perfect keto dinner to serve and share with your pals on keto diet too.
Calories – 354; Fat – 27.7 g; Fiber – 0.5 g; Carbs – 1.8 g; Protein – 35.6 g; Sodium – 865 mg
1. Mix ground pork, salt, and pepper in your medium bowl.
2. With dampened hands, make 8 patties, each about ½ inches thick.
3. Using a saucepan and medium-high heat, cook your spinach for 3 minutes until wilted.
4. Drain it and let it cool for about 5 minutes before using your hands to squeeze as much as you can to remove
liquid out of it.
5. Then, chop the spinach finely and place it in a bowl.
6. Add the Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan and stir thoroughly.
7. Take about ¼ of the above mixture and mound it in the center of each of the 4 patties.
8. Take the other 4 patties to cover and seal firmly the above patties especially the edges.
9. Using your hands cup each patty to round out its edges and then flatten the top slightly by pressing until your
produce a single thick patty.
10. Now, preheat your grill and grill your burgers for 6 minutes on each side.
11. Garnish with dill and parsley and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 18.8mg||6 %|
|Sodium 199.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 112mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 7.6g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 80
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!