1. Preheat broiler
2. Slice bread lengthwise, scooping out most of bread center leaving 1/2 inch thick shell and edge
3. In one bowl, combine cabbage, pickle relish, salt, pepper, dry mustard and mayo stir until well mixed
4. In another bowl, combine corned beef, cheese, horsseradish, garlic powder and mayo stir until well mixed
5. Spread thin layer of cabbage mix, topped by meat mix onto bread shells.
6. Broil 12 inches from heat 6-8 min til browned and bubbly.
Can be made on party rye or toasted english muffins for appetizers or brunch
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 145.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 98.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 6.7g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 37
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.