1) Break down the biscuits and put them into a food processor, and blend until they are broken down into crumbs.
2) Then put them into a bowl, and mix the butter into the crumbs until they are all coated, and chill.
3) Using a spatula, add to a baking tin and push down until completely flat and level.
4) Then in another bowl, beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice, using a wooden spoon. (do this until smooth.
5) Whip the double cream, using some elbow grease.
6) Fold the whipped cream into the mixture and ensure you do this quickly in order for it not to curdle.
7) Using a spatula again, carefully pour the mixture onto the breadcrumbs and level out.
8) Then chill for 3 hours before putting the cherry filling over the top and then chill it again for a further 20 minutes.
9) Serve on a plate, and enjoy.
Serve as it is and enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.