1. Preheat oven 375F
2. Mix peanut butter and milk together
3. Add dry ingredients, mix together
4. Roll out and use a biscuit cutter to cut circles.*
5. Bake on a cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes
* For a smaller dog, score the circles so that they will break into quarters or halves when baked.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (33g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 830.9mg||29 %|
|Potassium 75.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 71
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!