1. Cut pizza dough into 8 pieces.
2. Roll each piece into a 12" long rope and wrap around hot dogs.
3. Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet, loosely cover and set aside at room temperature until puffy, about 45 minutes.
4. Bring 3 quarts of water, baking soda and 2 T. Kosher salt to a boil.
5. Boil the wrapped dogs in batches, turning once, 1 minute.
6. Transfer to baking sheet; brush with beaten egg, sprinkle with kosher salt.
7. Bake at 400 degrees until browned, 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve with mustard.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (786g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5122 (99%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 569.2g||759 %|
|Saturated Fat 356.2g||1781 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 151.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 21.8g|
|Cholesterol 1489.4mg||458 %|
|Sodium 5946.2mg||205 %|
|Potassium 480.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 28.3g|
|Protein 14.4g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5179
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.