1. Boil Chicken Breast Halves in Salt Water. (Discard skim)
2. Let cool, then slice thinly and set aside.
3. Thinly shred/slice Cabbage.
4. Mince Green Onions.
5. Add vegetables to bowl.
6. Toast Sesame seeds.
7. Toast Almonds.
8. In a bowl add white vinegar then sugar, DISSOLVE sugar in Vinegar.
9. Add Salad Oil and Black Pepper.
10. Add Chicken and Dressing to salad and toss at least 2 HOUR MINIMUM before serving.
11. Right before serving add Ramen Noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2404g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1239 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 137.7g||184 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 80.6g|
|Cholesterol 410.6mg||126 %|
|Sodium 658.4mg||23 %|
|Potassium 4744.7mg||125 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 124.9g||37 %|
|Dietary Fiber 47.2g||189 %|
|Sugars, other 77.7g|
|Protein 201.4g||288 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2498
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!