1. Combine Flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, baking powder in large bowl.
2. In small bowl combine bananas, oil, egg. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (may have to add some water).
3. Gently mix in chocolate chips. (Can't find mini chips - use regular size - but mini are better).
4. Grease cups of a muffin pan with shortening or spray with non-stick cooking spray. OR use cupcake papers.
5. Fill cups 3/4 full. Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees or till they test done when you put in a toothpick and it comes out clean - it might have chocolate from the chocolate chips on it, but it won't have gooey dough.
You can also use whole wheat flour with this recipe. I've tried it and it still tastes good.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 36.2mg||11 %|
|Sodium 310.2mg||11 %|
|Potassium 193.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 32.6g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 184
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.