Chocolate cookie recipe courtesy of Butter Flavor Crisco.
1. Heat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Combine Butter Flavor Crisco, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat 1 minute or until creamy.
3. Add eggs one at a time. Beat 30 seconds after each addition.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
5. Stir in nuts and chocolate pieces.
6. Drop 2 tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheet to form cookie. Place 6 to 8 at a time on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350-degrees for 9 to 11 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling racks.
Note: For 2-inch cookies, drop 1 rounded tablespoon of dough for each cookie. Bake at 350-degrees for 7 to 9 minutes. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks.
For even baking use shiny heavy guage aluminum baking sheets and make all cookies on the same sheet approximately the same size.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (32g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 14.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 147.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 42.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 16.6g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 151
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.