1. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs about 2 minutes until fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in morsels.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake in preheated 375F oven 8 to 10 minutes until puffed.
6. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
YUM! Chocolate lover's dream
A favorite! YUM! Batter alone (without chips) tastes like chocolate pudding or even better! VERY GOOD!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (424g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4.5|
|Calories from Fat: 692 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.8g||102 %|
|Saturated Fat 44.2g||221 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 578.6mg||178 %|
|Sodium 1557.6mg||54 %|
|Potassium 721.9mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 212g||62 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 203.8g|
|Protein 25.6g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1566
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.