1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
2. In separate bowl blend butter and sugar.
3. Add egg, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla, mix.
4. Add dry ingredients and mix.
5. Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
6. Press down with bottom of glass, sprinkle with browned sugar or large crystal sugar.
7. Bake 375 12-14 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 85 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.5g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 35.1mg||11 %|
|Sodium 2194.4mg||76 %|
|Potassium 18.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 19.2g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 160
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!