1) Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan
2) Reserve 1 cup of bread mix in a small bowl.
3)In second bowl, stir together the remaining bread mix, 8 tbs of melted butter, and 1 egg. Pour into the pan.
4) In another bowl, stir together the Pecan Pumpkin Butter, the remaining 2 eggs, and the milk. Pour over the cake batter in the pan.
5) Add the flour, sugar, and cinnamon to the bowl with the reserved bread mix. Add the 4 tbs. small chunks of butter. Using a pastry blender, cut in the butter until pea sized crumbs are formed.
6) Spring the crumble over the pumpkin mixture.
7) Bake until golden 35-40 minutes.
8) Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool. Cut into squares to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (613g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1585 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 176.1g||235 %|
|Saturated Fat 99.3g||496 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 50.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.4g|
|Cholesterol 1965.3mg||605 %|
|Sodium 549.2mg||19 %|
|Potassium 624.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 50.8g||73 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1849
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!